Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[If You Need]My GM/DEV Application

Go down

[If You Need]My GM/DEV Application Empty [If You Need]My GM/DEV Application

Post  XxRaZyxX Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:42 am

1. What’s your ingame nick?
XxRaZyxX

2. What’s your name?
Billis
3. How old are you?
4. Your Sex?
I'm Male.

5. Where are you from?
Greece.

6. As a GM you must be active daily on forum, are you willing to spend 20 min/1 hour on the forum?
A lot of more if it needs.=)

7. How long will you spare your time to the server?
My Hobby is the computer,so when i'm free,almos all day,i will be on.

8. For how long have you played Lineage?
Since lineage1.

9. Have you ever been a GM on another server?
Yes,a lot of times.

10. Why do you want to be a GM?
Because i like it,and i want to help in it,with all the things i know,and can do.

11. What will you do to improve the server?
I'm making my own L2 Events and the prizes to be cool,so i can improve the players's staff.

12. Do you know about the GM basics? [Such as the GM rules, How to act as a GM, what actions to do when etc]
Perfectly,i know everythings that a GM needs.rules,comands,what i have to do when i find characters encouging the rules,what to do when something happends,in game,or out game in the server files.
And of course,NO CORRUPTION,NO EDITS,Etc.

13. How you can find a player that using a dual box?
Well,the basic to do,Find his IP.
If they follow each other,i will talk to them,if only one talks most of the times,or every times,it can be dual box.
See they Countries,where they come.
And Follow them in invisible mode just to inspect really what are they doing,and if only one moves and the other just Buff,Cure,Etc.
But,for really know it,i have to do all the things that i said,because,for ban or kick him,or do just what rules says,i have to be very sure,cause i will don't do anything to good players.

14. If you find someone using L2walker, what would you do, and how would you detect it? What ways do you know, and how would you do it?
I will do just what rules says,what i always do:
To Detect,i see they movements,just like in dual box,i see they ips,countrys,i see if they talk or no,etc.
Then,
1º:I give a warning
2º:If the warning didn't help,and didn't stop them,i take them to jail,the time that the rules says,or just,the time it needs to understand the rules.
3º:If i have to do a third call,that means,he/she don't respect the rules,so,i have to take to a ban,or just do what the rules says.

15. If someone is insulting you and your family with various things, how would you react and what actions would you take?
Whel,Insulting players or staff,is a Jail/Banneable reason.
I will do just what rules says,but never,say something to the player,i always have respect to all the people in game,staff and players.

16. If a near friend of you is asking for items and various, what would you do and how would you respond?
First,just say a simply NO.
I will never edit anybody.
If he/she continue,that means,it not my friends,cause,he wants to see me in problems,so,i will kick him,or just do what rules say.

17. If you see someone greifbuffing someone, how would you react, and what would you? [Give different options for different situations]
Well,is always the situation,if is encouging other player to broke,don't respect,the rules,i will ban him,cause that what he/she needs to understand.
There are a lot of different situations,but always the same to do,ask to him why he/she is doing it,and do ALWAYS what the rules say.
I know every thing to do,if just the rules don't say nothing of it.

18. How can we reach you?
By Msn,or ingame.

19. Is your English level high?
Yes very high,i study english.

20. You know any other languages except English?
Greek and some Spanish,German.

21. Describe your self in [Max 2 lines]
That's private,find me in msn,and i will describe my self xD.(xx.razy.xx@hotmail.com)

Thanks.
XxRaZyxX
XxRaZyxX

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum